Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Got Lemons? by Kimberly Hunter



Got Lemons? by Kimberly Hunter
Publisher: Breathless Press
Genre: Contemporary
Length: Short Story (24 pgs)
Other: M/M, Voyeurism, Anal Sex
Rating: 3 cherries
Reviewed by Tiger Lily

After being left for dead by an ex-lover, Noah Richards has let time and distance move him toward another chance at love.

Fear of another broken heart has kept Marcus Stewart from attaining true happiness.

With patience and understanding, maybe these two can find the connection they've both been looking for . . . in each others’ arms.

Sometimes you have to make the best of a bad situation. But what if the situation isn’t as bad as it seems? What if the situation is darned sexy?

Then you need to read Got Lemons? to learn more.

Ms. Hunter’s story is intriguing. Marcus and Noah work together. The idea of a workplace romance isn’t new, but in this story, Ms. Hunter makes it more relevant to the modern reader. I felt the angst on Noah’s part although not much on Marcus’s because his point of view isn’t as prevalent and I wished it had been.

There is a lot going on in this story, but the back story and uncertain point of view in the early going made it a tad cumbersome. That being said, I really enjoyed Noah’s persistence. He knows what he wants and who he wants and won’t back down until he gets his man. I related to his determination because I wanted to see him and Marcus get together. Marcus’s unspoken pain drew me to him as well. He’s tragic and I wanted to give him a big hug. Seeing him give into Noah, little by little was just as good.

Although the sex was hot, I wanted to see more interaction between the two. I know they got hot, but I wanted to see it! Still, Noah and Marcus are a sizzling hot couple.

If you want a story that will stick with you long after the last page, then you need to read Got Lemons?. You won’t regret it. I give this story 3 cherries.

1 comment:

Christopher S. Ledbetter said...

I am a huge Kimberly Hunter fan!! Congrats Kimberly! Way to go!