Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Trick or Treat by Madeleine Oh



Trick or Treat by Madeleine Oh
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Genre: Contemporary
Length: Short Story (65 pgs)
Other: BDSM, M/F, Spanking
Rating: 4 cherries
Reviewed by Tiger Lily

Katie Fairfax jokingly asks her cousin for “a gorgeous, exciting, bedworthy man to make all my wildest dreams come true,” not expecting to be taken at her word. When she first meets Jud Carlton, she finds the man pushy and overbearing. But as Jud bulldozes into her life, she finds his special way of loving is what she’s always longed for.

What if the man you wanted stood right before you, but you were afraid to give into his demands? Would you run away? Or insist you get together for Trick or Treat? I guess you need to read the latest by Madeleine Oh to find out more.

Madeleine Oh is the mistress of the BDSM book. I know when I open one of her stories, I will come away needing a stiff drink and a good fan. This one is no exception. Katie wants a man to turn her on, one who won’t be wimpy or sappy. Jud wants a woman who knows how to take a command. He doesn’t want a whimpering girl, but rather a woman with a backbone. When I read their story, I felt like I was there, playing the voyeur.

My favorite character in the story was actually Andrew, Katie’s cousin. He’s got a wicked sense of humor and made me laugh out loud more than once. I liked Jud, but there were times when—although I totally got his methods—I wanted to shout, "Just go for it!" He irritated me, but by the end, I wanted to see him at his best.

The sex scenes in this story are super hot. The passion between Katie and Jud is evident before either is ready to admit it and that added a dimension of emotion which drew me right in. Jud is a great Dom for Katie’s sub side. Kudos for making me squirm!

If you want a sinfully hot story to warm the chilly spring nights, then this one is the right one for you. I give Trick or Treat 4 cherries.

No comments: