Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hot Summer Love by Sandy Sullivan

Hot Summer Love by Sandy Sullivan
Publisher: Whiskey Creek Press
Genre: Contemporary
Length: Full Length (171 pgs)
Other: M/F
Rating: 4.5 cherries
Reviewed by Sweet Pea

No strings attached is right up Mandy Jenkins’ alley when she meets handsome rodeo rider Caleb Morrison. Getting involved in his life is the last thing on her mind. Wild sex and a few tears bring them closer together than she’s ready for, but she can’t help the feelings he stirs.

Caleb needs to win during the rodeo to pay the back taxes on the family ranch, but a few nights of distraction in the package of Mandy Jenkins might be what he needs to relieve a little stress.

When her ex-boyfriend catches up with her, will Caleb be able to protect her from him or will he walk away and let Mandy handle things herself? Can Mandy open her heart to a new love and embrace Caleb and the son he never knew about?

Want to fall in lust with a sexy cowboy?  This is the book for you.

The last thing Mandy expected or needed was more then a one night fling, but after a chance run in with the sexy Caleb on night isn’t enough. For the past year all she has done is try to live her life as uncomplicated as she can and it's worked famously so far. Can she keep her life this way, or is this one cowboy going to change her world as she knows it?

Caleb is just out at the rodeo to help keep the family ranch afloat when a beautiful woman backed into his life... literally. One night is not enough with Mandy, but are either of them ready for the next step? All Caleb knows is he can’t seem to keep his mind, or hands, off of her.

There were so many scenes I loved in this book. I would have to say the bar scene was one of my favorites. I loved how Mandy put the guy in his place. Oh and the opening scene what a way to start a book! Let me tell you, the author had me hooked. Mandy is one hell of a woman and I love her character to pieces. Her friend Stephanie had me laughing in so many parts.

Sandy Sullivan writes some of the sexiest cowboys I have every read. I fell in lust with Caleb at the very beginning and fell in love with him later in the book. He is what every cowboy should be, in my opinion. I mean, who doesn’t love a cowboy who is both physically and emotionally stimulating? It was so easy to fall in love with all the characters right from the get go. I would definitely recommend this book.

No comments: