Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, September 2, 2011

What the Lady Wants by D.C. Juris



What the Lady Wants by D.C. Juris
Publisher: Breathless Press
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Length: Short Story (22 pgs)
Other: M/M, anal sex, cross dressing, biting
Rating: 4 cherries
Reviewed by Nymphaea

When Keenan’s lover, Naro, reveals the deep, dark secret of his past, Keenan must decide how strong their love really is. But Keenan has a secret of his own -- one that’s right up Naro’s alley.

Embrace thy self.

Do I really mean that? Put your arms around yourself and hug? Or do I mean embrace who you are inside and out? And what does it have to do with a book by D.C. Juris?

Plenty.

I know when I grab a book by D.C. Juris the story will be anything but predictable and stale. I know I’m in for a good time, with sexy characters and unique plot twists and turns. This book is no exception. I have to admit, the cover, then the blurb drew me in. I had to know more about this story. I’m glad I did.

The writing flows and I certainly didn’t want the tale to end. There are things about both Keenan and Naro that might not be for the casual reader, but I couldn’t get enough. Neither man was exactly how I’d pegged them, but I completely felt for each. Naro’s situation isn’t something a lot of people have been through, but the way Juris writes it, I could completely relate. I felt the confusion, the need, and the excitement as if they were my own.

This book drew me in and held tight till the last page.

If you’re looking for a short, sexy read that’s fresh and unique, this is the book for you.

1 comment:

DC Juris said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you liked my story, and humbled by such wonderful words about it! Thank you!